- What are buyable pins?
- What is the relationship between Pinterest and Shopify?
- Average purchase on Shopify from Pinterest?
- Average Shopify order value of sales coming from Pinterest?
- Where does Pinterest rank in overall source of all social media traffic to Shopify stores?
- How many people pin product pins per day?
- What percentage of Pinterest users utilizes the platform to plan purchases?
- What percentage of Pinterest orders are from mobile devices in the last 2 years?
- How much has Pinterest orders from non-US countries increased?
Did you find all the answers? What do you think? Are they worth the cost of time and money?
You will notice buyable pins on Pinterest because their prices are in blue and you will see the “Buy It” button. The buyable pins are in the regular pin feeds and in the search feed. For example, the results for say “websites” will produce these results. You can see at the top you can click on “Buyable Pins” to see those only.
Buyable Pins are easy and convenient. You can shop anywhere and no need for a shopping bag. This is great for business owners because they can close the sale while customers browse on Pinterest and have the impulse to buy. This is a whole new way in reaching shoppers on a platform where they already loved to spend hours.
Buyable pins is great for the small business owners. As a major driver of online traffic, Pinterest provides an opportunity for small business owners to compete nationally.
In addition, Buyable Pins help with brand building and building a consumer relationship. Those are key takeaways in the marketplace today.
Another incentive to use Pinterest Buyable Pins for your business is that Pinterest does not take a cut from your sales. The handling/shipping charges and customer service is determined by the business owner.
Have you tried Buyable Pins? I would love to hear your input.