Pinterest Pro News: Facebook Live Changes:
Tuesday: Discuss Topic of the Week
Wednesday: Interview Business Person
Thursday: How-to Using Screen Share
- Live Interview for 5 to 10 minutes
- Highlight your business and any current specials you have
- If you use Pinterest, how?
- If not, I will tie Pinterest in
- My Facebook cover features your business the week of the interview
- Facebook cover video is shared in my Pinterest group of over 1,000 members
- You will receive an edited version of the interview for your use
Pinterest Pro News: August Interviews
These are a few people that were interviewed this month. Below the image, each person’s name is a clickable link to their interview.
Below is a list of articles that shared valuable information about Pinterest and a few other topics. These articles may help you in your strategic planning.
- Financial Express: Blogging is More Than Just a Hobby Among Professionals|Use Twitter Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to push Content
- Kissmetrics Blog: According to a study earlier this year, Pinterest officially became a more popular sharing platform than email. Pinterest has the highest revenue per click of any other social sharing network.
- Social Media Today: Do Different Age Groups Prefer Different Content Online?
- Holiday Dive: Where should retailers invest their shopping ad budgets this holiday season?
- Business 2 Community: Pinterest Images: Everything You Need to Know to Catch Your Customer’s Eye
Pinterest Pro News: Blogs
- August 8: 10 Tips to Sensational Social Media Visuals
- August 15: How Do I Attract Clients With Pinterest?
- August 22: Is Big Business on Pinterest?
- August 29: Why Does a Business Owner Prefer Facebook to Pinterest?
Pinterest Pro News: What does it cost?
Where do you spend your marketing dollars? This video shows some amazing statistics from my clients’ reports this week.